- LA contains the largest Thai population outside of Thailand
- Koreatown has the largest concentration of nightclubs and 24-hour businesses and restaurants in Southern California
- Little Tokyo was the birthplace of the California Roll, invented by chef Ichiro Mashita at the Tokyo Kaikan sushi restaurant
- Chinatown was designed by Hollywood film set designers, and film director Cecil B. DeMille donated Chinese set pieces “from the Oscar-winning 1937 film The Good Earth” and added to Chinatown’s atmosphere
-America The Edible by Adam Richman
- Chicken Shawarma-Zankou Chicken
- Crab Hand Roll-Katsuya
- Double-Double Animal Style-In-N-Out Burger
- Chicken with Mojo Sauce and rice and beans-Versailles
- Cemitas or chalupas-Taqueria Don Adrian
List from Adam Richman’s America the Edible.
Putting these on my list. What do you guys recommend in LA?